- s tasting sour like a lemon
- Without it, instant chocolate pudding would be greenish, artificially flavored grape soda would look blue, and cake mixes would have a lemony-green tinge.
- It was a typical gay fund raiser--there were lemony vodka drinks with mint sprigs; there were gift bags with Calvin Klein sunglasses; Friedrichs prepared little blackened-tuna-with .
- Would people, the chef wonders, prefer a lemony jelly at the bedside rather than a boring chocolate? (Speaking for myself: no.
News & Articles
- Recipe of the Week: Try this old-fashioned buttermilk treat
These popsicles have a lemony taste, with a bit of mint, and are a cinch to make.
June 13, 2013 - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Let's Talk Food: Got lemons? Make lemonade
Lemons are the golden fruit of summer. Those gilded globules of mellow yellow are filled with flavor and more Vitamin C than any other citrus fruit. The outer yellow zest of the skin contains essential oil, concentrating its lemony flavor and adding the element of scent.
June 12, 2013 - Naples Daily News
- INFORUM Hosts Dan Savage in Conversation With Daniel Handler
INFORUM announced today that it will host sex advice columnist Dan Savage on June 11, 2013, at The Castro Theatre in conversation with Daniel Handler, aka Lemony Snicket, author, screenwriter and accordionist....
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Zack Snyder in The Australian
The decision to shoot the film using blue screen was taken early on,Snyder says. "I originally wanted to do it with more of a Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events style, with giant sets built on a stage, but it's an expensive...
- Mr Blackwell in Sydney Morning Herald
As for Meryl Streep in ninth place, Mr Blackwell said, "Forget 'Lemony Snicket,' Streep packs the fashion punch of Jiminy Cricket!"