- s tasting sour like a lemon
- The crickets are pretty good; they give the pasta a tangy crunch, though a few of those legs stick in my throat on the way down.
- Sunny D may contain a full day's supply of vitamin C, as its bottle says, but the tangy orange drink is drowning in sugar 27 g per glass.
- Omitting the noodles allows twice the space for the filling, and the banh cuon does a better job of soaking up the tangy dipping sauce.
News & Articles
- Dickey’s is Revving Up its Menu with the New Racetrack Sandwich
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dickey’s Racetrack Sandwich features tender beef brisket and flavorful slow smoked pulled pork topped with tangy barbecue sauce and creamy coleslaw, all featured on Dickey’s new signature bread.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire
- Smokin' K's Barbecue & More set to open in Millstadt
Jeweler and barbecue aficionado Dennis Keck plans to open a restaurant devoted to tangy, grilled foo
June 17, 2013 - Belleville News-Democrat
- John Kunkel honored as a Florida Entrepreneur of the Year
Miami foodies know John Kunkel for his crispy friend chicken (Yardbird), tangy northern Thai delicacies (Khong River House) , smokey brisket (Swine) and healthy cheap Mexican eats (Lime Fresh.) The founder and CEO of the 50 Eggs group is also a freshly awarded Ernst & Young Florida Entrepreneur of the Year in the hospitality category. (He previously was honored as one of the Miami Herald’s 20 ...
June 14, 2013 - Miami Herald