- a (of handwriting, print, etc.) capable of being read or deciphered
- Gehry's exuberant building is an undulating, white glass mesa that uses his characteristic whiplashing lines in a subdued and legible way.
- Though no two designs are alike, a Hoefler typefacevery few right angles, very few straight linesis always exquisitely legible without sacrificing high style, somehow .
- Just make a card and mail it to Warrenhe suggests that you be brief, legible and creativeand, if he likes it, he'll scan it and post it on his site.
News & Articles
- N-trig DuoSense Pen2: Who Needs a Stylus?
With the dawn of capacitive touch displays and the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc., some might think the day of the stylus is past. N-trig has been around since 1999 working on stylus hardware, and they disagree. Just what can you do with a stylus that you can't do with capacitive touch? Well, art, legible notes, and a real signature are three things that come to mind. Other than that? Yeah ...
June 12, 2013 - AnandTech