lefty : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who uses the left hand with greater skill than the right
- n a baseball pitcher who throws the ball with the left hand
- Not all this boodle can have come from people who agree with his populist-lefty agenda.
- No doubt because of my (persuasive) prowess and Arianna's intellectual openness, she switched, becoming a lefty.
- Archie embodied the shift among blue-collar union guys from New Deal Democrats to what would become Reagan Democrats, clashing with academic lefty son-in-law Michael "Meathead .