- n localization of function on either the right or left sides of the brain
- n the property of using one hand more than the other
- n superior development of one side of the body
- Investigations seemed to indicate that high intelligence is associated with a high degree of laterality or at least with stability (that is, not with ambidexterity).
- Thinking We are mocked, first by the old mammalian snare, then, snared by the final uni-laterality of all flesh to which birth is given; not only not knowing when we may be .