lastly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- And lastly, like any ten best list, this isn't an exhaustive account of shows I loved this year.
- And, lastly, since I have no fresh Comedy Central clips for you, a different kind of humor.
- And lastly, and most importantly, it will express the support of the American people for all Iranian citizens who struggle for freedom, civil liberties and the protection of the .
News & Articles
- Blackhawks victory rally rules: Bring water — don’t bring coolers, booze or cars
No coolers. Anyone bringing them will be turned away. Think twice about bringing backpacks or large bags. They will be searched. Don’t even think about bringing alcohol. Anyone caught with it will be arrested. Lastly, take public transportation; be prepared for street closures, and gridlock. Such are the city’s dictates to the public regarding Friday’s victory parade and rally celebrating the ...
June 26, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- 33 things we love or hate about Costco
Ever wonder how Costco does it? It doesn’t advertise, it charges a fee to shop and its aisles have no signs. And yet its profits and memberships are growing. Here’s a look at Costco’s success, by the numbers. Lastly, if you’re a fan of Costco’s $1.50 hot-dog-and-soda combo, go here to learn about its origin and the big change that upset many people. Visit seattlepi.com’s home page for more ...
June 26, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Lance Armstrong in DigitalJournal.com
For years, sensational stories based on the allegations of ax-grinders -- have surfaced on the eve of the Tour for publicity reasons, and this article is simply no different,Armstrong said. "Lastly, I have too much work to do during this,...
- Alex Salmond in AFP
Bashir was...... the kindest, most decent human being it has ever been my pleasure to meet. And lastly -- although he would have considered it to be first -- he was the most patriotic of Scots,Salmond said.