largemouth : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a large black bass; the angle of the jaw falls behind the eye
- When not dreaming of the Big Strike, bass fishermen are forever trying to hook their friends on Micropterus sal-moides, the wily and voracious largemouth bass.
- A solution of buckyballs caused "severe" brain damage to young largemouth bass in a lab aquarium (it also wiped out populations of the water flea, Daphnia, an ecologically .
- But Iaconelli is on a speedboat, and his smack talk is aimed at the pouty lips of a largemouth bass.
News & Articles
- Iowa DNR releases fishing report
Lake Belva Deer Back to normal. Bluegill — excellent: there are still some active spawning beds where you can catch some nice-sized males, but don't abandon the shallows just because they're not on the beds. Largemouth bass — good: bass fishing is good in shallow around the timber and out deeper around the mounds. Pollmiller Park Lake Channel catfish — good: catfishing has started to pick up ...
June 21, 2013 - Mt. Pleasant News
- Boaters release 100,000 hybrid Florida bass into Lake Houston
More than a dozen boats made their way through the shallow waters of Lake Houston where the vegetation was dense to disperse of more than 100,000 hybrid Florida-strain largemouth Bass into the waters.
June 19, 2013 - East Montgomery County Observer
- Legendary Bass Photo Surfaces
This photo turned up mysteriously on the anniversary of George W. Perry's record catch. (Augusta Chronicle) An old fishing mystery came back to life on the 81 st anniversary of the day a Georgia farmer caught what remains the world-record largemouth bass.
June 18, 2013 - Fox News