lari : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the basic unit of money in Georgia
- n gulls; terns; jaegers; skimmers
- They still run with the bulls in Pamplona, still play jai alai, still demonstrate their manliness by engaging in aizkolari (wood-chopping contests) and koika-lari (marathon races .
- Last month the republic introduced its own national currency, the lari, backed by a $160 million stabilization loan from the International Monetary Fund.
News & Articles
- Firefighters hold blood drive for comrade
Former Kerrville firefighter Lari Blevins said he wouldn’t be alive if it weren’t for his wife, Misty. The two were talking on the phone on Feb. 19 when she could tell something was wrong; her husband
Aug. 22, 2013 - Kerrville Daily Times
- Vano Merabishvili in TREND Information
Currently there are several cases under consideration by the Arbitration Councils. The cases involve disputes over tens of millions of Lari. We should immediately take measures [against these councils], as we can not afford to re-pay tens of... Zurab Nogaideli http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zurab_Noghaideli&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFjYXxsXL2Tq0hWeixS4TRfd3Li6Q Civil Georgia http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.civil.ge/eng/article.php%3Fid%3D9648&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH_CtaQeXsJwI1AIi4lXQR3CU6HhQ Apr 20, 2005
56986 75538 lari I am glad that my mission defined by the president on building houses is almost done. During this period, we built 3,963 houses in the settlement of 255 cubic meters. One house cost around 27,933 lari and one cubic meter - 433 lari,"...