largeness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
a man distinguished by the largeness and scope of his views
- n large or extensive in breadth or importance or comprehensiveness
the might have repercussions of unimaginable largeness
- n the property of having a relatively great size
- n the quality of being pretentious (behaving or speaking in such a manner as to create a false appearance of great importance or worth)
- What remains is Reagan's largeness and deeply enduring significance.
- With nearly $4 billion pledged in tsunami relief so far, the governments of the world's wealthiest countries have sought to lay to rest doubts about the largeness of their largesse.
- It does usually suggest a certain largeness of character or presence on the stage, which Bush does not possess.