- v embellish with plants
- v do landscape gardening
- s (of land) improved by gardening or landscape architecture
carefully landscaped gardens
- Said he: "I have purposely landscaped the place with palm and olive trees so these princes of the universe will feel at home when they come to offer man the chance to become .
- And far from being condemned to solitary confinement, its occupants are free to roam the landscaped courtyard and play Ping-Pong, volleyball and video games.
- There may not be any Frisbees flying around, but the 124 landscaped acres could be any Microsoft campus back in Washington State.
News & Articles
- The Must-Have App For Golf Lovers (Just In Time For Father's Day)
As this year?s PGA tour gets underway and the summer sun draws an army of amateur golfers to courses all over the world, you may see a few of them scanning their smartphones while playing through. They?re not checking their emails, texting or taking photos of their heavily landscaped surroundings.
June 14, 2013 - Forbes
- Greenland police log: May 29 - June 7
6:15 p.m. — A Newington Road caller complained that someone who turned around in her driveway caused damage to her freshly landscaped lawn.
June 14, 2013 - Portsmouth Herald
- Shady grounds near Hernando make for great BBQ hot spot
Savoring the 53 acres of landscaped grounds of the DeSoto Shrine Club near Nesbit, Doug Francis, chairman of the club’s fifth annual BBQ Cook-Off this weekend, knows he’s got a secret ingredient that’s seemingly irresistible to barbecue teams.
June 12, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Jacob Zuma in South Africa.info
You will notice that the new style social housing projects that we are building are on well-located and landscaped land, with access to social amenities such as education, transport, recreational facilities and others,Zuma said during the...
- Peter Garrett in Times Online
The viewing platforms landscaped into the dunes offer panoramic views over the desert oaks to both Uluru and Kata Tjuta - spectacular at sunrise but fantastic throughout the day,Mr Garrett said. "I see this as a springboard for a whole...
- Lee Hsien Loong in Malaysia Star
Instead of seeing a concrete canal, you (see) ...... landscaped banks, with kayakers paddling in the area, with play areas for children,Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said when he launched the project.