landscaped : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v embellish with plants
- v do landscape gardening
- s (of land) improved by gardening or landscape architecture
carefully landscaped gardens
- Searching the house and its landscaped grounds, the police found some interesting objects: in the incinerator were metal snaps from a woman's underclothing, and carelessly buried .
- After all, the government had reassured residents that the neatly landscaped facility posed no danger.
- As the thunder of a spring storm crackled overhead, opera buffs from all Europe converged on lushly landscaped Schwetzingen Castle, in the heart of the Rhineland.
News & Articles
- The Must-Have App For Golf Lovers (Just In Time For Father's Day)
As this year?s PGA tour gets underway and the summer sun draws an army of amateur golfers to courses all over the world, you may see a few of them scanning their smartphones while playing through. They?re not checking their emails, texting or taking photos of their heavily landscaped surroundings.
June 14, 2013 - Forbes
- Greenland police log: May 29 - June 7
6:15 p.m. — A Newington Road caller complained that someone who turned around in her driveway caused damage to her freshly landscaped lawn.
June 14, 2013 - Portsmouth Herald
- Shady grounds near Hernando make for great BBQ hot spot
Savoring the 53 acres of landscaped grounds of the DeSoto Shrine Club near Nesbit, Doug Francis, chairman of the club’s fifth annual BBQ Cook-Off this weekend, knows he’s got a secret ingredient that’s seemingly irresistible to barbecue teams.
June 12, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Jacob Zuma in South Africa.info
You will notice that the new style social housing projects that we are building are on well-located and landscaped land, with access to social amenities such as education, transport, recreational facilities and others,Zuma said during the...
- Peter Garrett in Times Online
The viewing platforms landscaped into the dunes offer panoramic views over the desert oaks to both Uluru and Kata Tjuta - spectacular at sunrise but fantastic throughout the day,Mr Garrett said. "I see this as a springboard for a whole...
- Lee Hsien Loong in Malaysia Star
Instead of seeing a concrete canal, you (see) ...... landscaped banks, with kayakers paddling in the area, with play areas for children,Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said when he launched the project.