lachrymose : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The films was well made and especially well acted even if verging on the lachrymose.
- Love Story is an earnest, lachrymose romance.
- Troche, scintilla, poliomyelitis, calyx, cirrus, piccalilli, lachrymose, geodesy, insipid .
News & Articles
- SAT Focuses on Achievement
Attention, high school freshmen. If you’re planning to take the SAT in two years, you probably won’t need to memorize the definitions of words like obsequious, propinquity, enervation or lachrymose.
April 17, 2014 - Valley News
- David Paterson in 13WHAM-TV
I think one of the biggest problems is that the public does not know how lugubrious and lachrymose the circumstances are in this state, that we are going to have to cut $2.9 to $3.5 billion just to balance our budget,Paterson said.