- n a camp defended by a circular formation of wagons
- For sake of survival the Afrikaners prepare to enter the laager again.
- South African folklore contains proud tales of ''going into the laager.
- In every quarter of the globe Britons buckled down to the task of making their whole Empire a laager against the mechanized raids of Nazidom's 20th-century Hottentots.
News & Articles
- Grundy County, Tenn., man found guilty on lesser charge
A Grundy County, Tenn., man charged with first-degree murder in a fatal shooting in Gruetli-Laager, Tenn., has been found guilty of the lesser charge of reckless homicide and not guilty on other charges, officials said.
Aug. 20, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- John Bercow in guardian.co.uk
With Labour already dubbing Mr Howard "something of the right" Mr Bercow said he "must not to retreat to a rightwing laager, not to preoccupy itself only, or predominantly, with people who are already Conservative, but to try to reach out to...