laban : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958)
- After his announcement the crowd sang the patriotic song, "Bayan Ko" (My Country) while raising their hands to show the "L" sign for "laban," the Filipino word for fight, which was .
- But then the choppers landed, and out came airmen waving white flags and giving the L sign for laban (fight), a symbol of the opposition.
News & Articles
- Local news and sports reporting covering Niles, Dowagiac, Cassopolis, Edwardsburg, Cass County, Berrien County in ...
CASSOPOLIS — A 27-year–old Dowagiac man will spend the next two years in prison for stealing 19 guns from a local hardware store. Judge Michael Dodge sentenced Laban Pond to two years in the Michigan Department of Corrections on a felony firearms charge Friday in Cass County Circuit Court.
June 8, 2013 - Niles Daily Star
- Words on the beer scene from two who know
This is an excerpt from Craig LaBan's online chat: Craig LaBan: Welcome to our annual Beer Week/Brew-vitational Edition of the Philly Food Chat. Check out Brewvi coverage at www.inquirer.com/food to find out which of the 49 beers won Best New Beer, and also Best Pilsner, a focused category added this year.
June 7, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer