kvetch : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Yiddish) a constant complainer
- n (Yiddish) a nagging complaint
- v express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- Come here to kvetch about a product that malfunctioned or that customer service rep that let you down, or read about other people's experiences.
- Be Easy This is a toxic time to kvetch.
- Here the main reporters are career antagonists representing two generations, indeed two species, of daily journalism: he an ink-stained kvetch of the print era, she an online .
- Camryn Manheim in Jamaica Gleaner
She is the hardest-working girl and never complains,Manheim says of Hewitt. "I work one-tenth the amount, and I kvetch all the time."