kvass : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n fermented beverage resembling beer but made from rye or barley
- If you come to tell me that Italian macaroni is better than Russian kvass you don't show much eagerness to reach an agreement.
- Moonshining was also banned, but Baranov himself kept "a vat of crab apples, rye meal, and cranberries fermenting with kvass-yeast.
- He quits, plants himself by the table, sighs, and sets himself to his kvass.
News & Articles
- California dreamin’ on such a winters day
Konnor Kvass digs in the sand Friday, Jan. 24 at the Eastman Nature Center’s Winter Beach Party. (Sun staff photo by Megan Hopps)
Jan. 30, 2014 - Dayton Press & News