- n citadel of Moscow, housing the offices of the Russian government
- n citadel of a Russian town
- Condoleezza Rice in International Herald Tribune
I think there is too much concentration of power in the Kremlin. Everybody has doubts about the full independence of the judiciary. There are clearly questions about the independence of the electronic media and doubts about the Duma,said...
- Vladimir Bukovsky in International Herald Tribune
On his deathbed he asked to be buried when the war is over in Chechen soil,Bukovsky said after the service. "He was a fierce defender of Chechnya and critic of the Kremlin."
- Garry Kasparov in USA Today
Kasparov told the AP the upcoming elections were "a mockery used by the Kremlin as a decoration to cover up the true colors of the regime."