kris : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- In Lanao Province on the Philippine island of Mindanao this week, 10,000 fighting Moros sharpened kris, barong, campilan, tabas and spear for a fight to the death and no mercy .
News & Articles
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian, Kanye West & Baby Are 'Really Good'
Kris Jenner is a beaming grandmother yet again!
June 17, 2013 - Access Hollywood via Yahoo! News
- Kris Jenner Says Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Baby Girl Is "Beautiful"
Kris Jenner is a happy grandmother. The E! star walked the red carpet today for the Daytime Emmy Awards to promote her new talk show, Kris, but also dished some deets on Kim Kardashian...
June 17, 2013 - E! Online
- Kris Jenner Hits Daytime Emmys After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth, Says Baby Is "Beautiful"
TV personality Kris Jenner hit up the 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, on June 16, 2013, one day after daughter Kim Kardashian gave birth to a baby girl.
June 17, 2013 - US Weekly
- Dannii Minogue in NEWS.com.au
Hey everyone, thanks for all your wishes, we are loving baby Ethan and Kris is the best dad in the world,she wrote.