kopek : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n 100 kopecks equal 1 ruble in Russia
- Torgsin's 5--10 kopek stores are already doing business in Leningrad, Moscow, Kharkov and a few other big cities.
- Each kopek is milked by their hands, and getting more milkmaids is one of his biggest headaches.
- The FAA is far from out of the woods, and the flip side of its shiny Krugeraand of reassurance is a dull and gritty kopek of uncertainty and unanswered questions.
News & Articles
- Author Arnold D. Pickar Uncovers a Spiritual Journey Wrapped in an Immigrant Tale
New book follows the flight of one Jewish family to America and chronicles how Abe Roth achieves his American dream as an academic physicist and finds a compatible religious identity (PRWeb June 05, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ArnoldDPickar/AKopekintheDust/prweb10803357.htm
June 6, 2013 - PRWeb
- Viktor Khristenko in Reuters India
However, Khristenko said the government will not cut "a single kopek" from the $1.4 billion dollar project.
- Alexei Kudrin in The Moscow Times
Kudrin said Storchak, one of three deputy finance ministers, was someone who "everyday struggled for every kopek, for every cent, defending the interests of Russia in all debt negotiations."
- Vladimir Lenin in The Militant
A newspaper founded on the basis of five-kopek pieces collected by small factory circles of workers is a far more dependable, solid and serious undertaking,Lenin wrote, "than a newspaper founded with tens and hundreds of rubles contributed...