kor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs
- Just across Kamphaeng Phet Road, the Marketing Organization for Farmers Market (MOF, or aor tor kor, as locals pronounce the acronym) is a comparatively clean, serene showcase of .
- To one word, for instance, he assigned the Greek sounds KO-NO-SO (Knossos), and to another word with the same beginning, he assigned KO-WO, or kor-wos, classical Greek for boy.
News & Articles
- Las Vegas Expos Can Now Easily Broadcast Live Exhibitor Interviews
Las Vegas event halls can house thousands of exhibitor booths, all vying for the attention of attendees. An initiative by PR Machine in partnership with KOR Media will allow exhibitors at the Las Vegas Business Expo this year to have a PR advantage when broadcasting to their target audience, straight from the event. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/pr ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Holocaust survivor addresses genocide, forgiveness on National Mall
Eva Kor is a Holocaust survivor. In 1944, when she was 10 years old, Kor was taken by German soldiers in her home of Transylvania, Romania. She was placed in the notorious Auschwitz concentration camp in German-controlled Polish regions in World War II.
June 9, 2013 - WTOP Radio Washington, DC
- Rais Yatim in Bernama
From my reading, I do not what there is to accuse (by Taiping Member of Parliament Nga Kor Ming) as what happened (media reports) is for public knowledge,Rais said when asked to comment on Nga's allegation that the media twisted his statement...
- Zoe Tay in AsiaOne
Zoe said: "Brayden likes to call out to him and go, look at kor kor (big brother) do this or that."
- Max Baucus in ë™ì•„ì¼ë³´
US beef is safe. We cannot make excuses to our beef producers any longer. Regardless of the age of cows or existence of bones, beef imports must be resumed. Otherwise, we can't support the KOR-US FTA,said Senator Baucus, who will participate...