- From her knobby washboard she vaulted, with the ad- miration of an army corps, beyond the antechamber of Peter the Great.
- Indeed, Indian doctors have long reached for the knobby yellow root to treat a variety of ailments from skin disease to stomachache and infection.
- For the past twelve hours, the idolaters of rock had been staked out in choice positions on the grass or aboard knobby limbs of strategically located trees in the arena.
News & Articles
- Creature May Point to Ancient Climate of Niger
The knobby skull of the pareiasaur called Bunostegos supports a theory that a North African region had an isolated desert climate more than 200 million years ago.
June 24, 2013 - New York Times
- Mariann Fischer Boel in Xinhua
July 1 marks the return to our shelves of the curved cucumber and the knobby carrot,said Mariann Fischer Boel, EU Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development.