kneeler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person in a kneeling position
- n a board (sometimes cushioned) for someone to kneel on
- Over the head of the kneeler Bishop Cantwell slipped a white wool band decorated with black crossesa pallium.
- But I can address a client from a kneeler.
- The man who helped to unshackle our emotionally crippled minds that had us wearing out the kneeler in the confessionals.
News & Articles
Church of the Redeemer needlepoint members meet every Thursday to beautify their church. One kneeler can take months to embroider. but the group finds the hobby relaxing.
July 18, 2013 - The Longboat Observer
- Bruce Pearl in Tampabay.com
I don't have very good wheels, so I'm not a very good kneeler, so I'm usually up,Pearl said. "Between the bench and the sideline, there's only about a foot and a half of space in there."