kine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
seven thin and ill-favored kine"- Bible
- Driving through Virginia to his Rapidan camp for the weekend, President Hoover saw for himself pastures toasted brown, corn drooping dead on the stalk, lean kine herded miles to .
- After the ravages of more than three years of war, it will take more than candy, bubble gum and "al kine camera bag" to supply a decent living standard for South Korea's 22 .
- Hundreds scurried to the safety of high hills, driving kin and kine before them.
News & Articles
- Study abroad scholarship applications are due Nov. 11
Experience adventures camping in the Serengeti or backcountry expeditioning in the rainforest and earn psychology or kinesiology credit through Lone Star College-CyFair’s 2014 Study Abroad Tanzania an
Nov. 6, 2013 - Magnolia Potpourri
- Terry Nichols in San Diego Union Tribune
Nichols, 50, said in the letter that he wanted to speak out because "I felt the record should be set straight," the Times reported. "Moore provided McVeigh with the binary explosives known as KINE-STIK (aka-KINE-PAK) which consist of 2...
- Alice Walker in guardian.co.uk
The voice Walker establishes for Celie is both insightful and limited, unsentimental and direct, and, controversially when it was published, 25 years ago this Thursday, is written in what Walker calls "folk speech": "He never had a kine word to say...