kindhearted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having or proceeding from an innately kind disposition
a generous and kindhearted teacher
- Spoken by one candidate to another, "You deserve a break today," the old McDonald's line, would also be too kindhearted.
- Said Nina of American women: "They're all eager to shake hands, all very kindhearted, very friendly toward us, very much like our Russian women are toward American women.
- Vera is a kindhearted simpleton of virtue, which is what makes her arrestafter one of her "procedures" almost kills a womanso unbearable and Staunton's portrayal of her so .
- Steve Centanni in International Herald Tribune
I want to thank everybody. I am happy to be here. I hope that this never scares a single journalist away from coming to Gaza to cover the story because the Palestinian people are very beautiful and kindhearted,Centanni told reporters soon...
- President Bush in IraqSlogger (blog)
(No, really.) "They know we're kindhearted, decent people who value human life, and they understand that Americans will recoil from the violence on our TV screens," Bush said. "If we recoil and leave the region with precipitous withdrawals or...