kind-hearted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having or proceeding from an innately kind disposition
- Leno has been hilarious and kind-hearted in his jokes.
- Prachanda's 76-year-old father Muktiram Dahal says his sonthen named Pushpa Kamal Dahalwas a "kind-hearted boy" spurred by injustice: "He really cared for the poor people in .
- But if Obama is like me, even a quarter century would not be enough to fully appreciate Cairo's riches, starting with the most kind-hearted people in the world.
News & Articles
- Salem seniors go out in style
Compassionate, friendly, outgoing, spirited, caring and kind-hearted. Those were some of the words that came to mind for Salem High School Principal Tracy Collyer when describing the Class of 2013.
June 15, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Animals evacuated from forest fires come to Elbert Fairgrounds
Hundreds of farm and domestic animals are mingling at the Elbert County Fairgrounds, some brought by displaced owners and others rounded up by kind-hearted volunteers with trailers.
June 13, 2013 - Denver Post
- 99 Words About ... The Overpopulation Of 'True Blood'
It's getting pretty crowded in Bon Temps. "True Blood" (9 p.m. Sunday, HBO) began as the story of a mind-reading waitress, her dim-bulb brother, short-tempered friend, kind-hearted boss and the dreamy new vampire in town. Now, there's all manner of vampires,
June 13, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Heath Ledger in BBC News
Heath has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life, but few had the pleasure of truly knowing him,Mr Ledger said. "He was a down-to-earth, generous, kind-hearted, life-loving, unselfish individual who was...
- Steve Centanni in BBC News
I hope that this never scares a single journalist away from coming to Gaza to cover the story because the Palestinian people are very beautiful and kind-hearted,Mr Centanni said. "The world needs to know more about them. Don't be...
- President Bush in CNN
Mentioning the $35 million in already-pledged US aid, Bush said the United States is a "very generous, kind-hearted nation, and, you know, what you're beginning to see is a typical response from America."