- n a member of the nomadic Ugrian people living in northwestern Siberia (east of the Urals)
- n a Ugric language (related to Hungarian) spoken by the Ostyak
News & Articles
- Azeri Grandmaster Becomes the New World Rapid Chess Champion
KHANTY-MANSIYSK, Russia, June 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Azerbaijani chess grandmaster Shakhriyar Mamedyarov has won the world rapid chess title at the recent world blitz and rapid chess championship in ...
June 15, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Alexander Tikhonov in Yahoo! News
At the world championships at Khanty Mansiisk we set the new attendance record when more than 150,000 spectators came to watch the competitions,Tikhonov said. "If Sochi wins the right to host the Games I'm confident that we could rise the...
- Sergey Lavrov in RIA Novosti
If what we expect happens, then, as our colleagues from the EU have been hinting, we could restart talks soon and make a relevant announcement at a summit in Khanty-Mansiisk,Lavrov told a presidential meeting with the Cabinet.