khadi : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a coarse homespun cotton cloth made in India
- By the thousands, his followers began to file by the dead man, who was draped in white khadi (homespun cotton) and sprinkled with rose petals.
- Will the few Indian actors and directors cherry-picked by Hollywood shove the khadi and brocade under the carpet and make chick flicks on Fifth Avenue?.
- He asked Indian friends to choose him a wife, discarded his Western ways, dressed in khadi (homespun cloth) and set up a home at the base of the Himalayas, in .
- Vasundhara Raje in Hindustan Times
With a view to promoting khadi internationally, an exhibition of khadi products will be organised in New York soon,Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said while inaugurating a khadi exhibition in Bikaner recently.
- Chandrakant Pandit in Hindu
The way Khadi played today showed outstanding temperament,said Maharashtra coach Chandrakant Pandit.
- Muzaffar Ali in Screen Weekly
I think fashion should be simple, comfortable and wearable which should reflect your personality. Khadi, which is the simplest form of fabric is my favourite. Synthetic fabric does not have that kind of comfort. I prefer Matka than linen,said...