- n the hole where a key is inserted
- Passage through the keyhole that astronomers think most likely to be the asteroid's target in 2029, for example, would bring it back to the near vicinity of Earth every seven years .
- As an extra precaution, a keeper would insert a pin through keyhole-like apertures in the plates and in the top of the door.
- The Complaint: Kelley Carter returned to her rented Dodge Charger to find that thieves had punched out the keyhole in the door and absconded with everything inside, including her .
News & Articles
- Wee Grow at Bowie gets grant from Lowe?s
Bowie Elementary School thanked Daniel Paciscco of Lowe?s this past week for providing a Toolbox for Education grant to the school for the “Wee Grow at Bowie” project. Bowie teacher Margie Scull and Master Gardener Cheryl Heintze worked with students to set up a Butterfly Garden for flowers and a Keyhole Garden for vegetables in the school?s courtyard.
June 9, 2013 - San Marcos Daily Record
- Tiny Bio-Inspired Robot Modeled From Feet Of A Tree Frog
Animals and nature have provided a fountain of inspiration and solutions to robotic researchers in the creation of bio-inspired-robots. In the case of researchers at the University of Leeds School of Mechanical Engineering they looked to the feet of tree frogs to help them create a tiny robot designed to crawl inside a patient's body during keyhole surgery.
June 8, 2013 - Forbes
- Intikhab Alam in CricInfo.com
There are loose bones in his knee which would need keyhole surgery. That will take two to three weeks' recovery, and means he is out of the Sri Lanka Test series,Intikhab Alam, the Pakistan coach, told AFP. "When such an injury occurs one...
- Alex McLeish in Special Broadcasting Service
Blues manager Alex McLeish said: "James had a small tear in his knee." "He had keyhole surgery this morning, and we'll miss him for two more matches." "It happened after the Newcastle match. We were not concerned at first, because we...
- Taj Burrow in The International News Magazine
Jeffreys is definitely up there with the best right I have ever surfed,Burrow said. "Paddling through the keyhole to surf six foot supers with one other guy is unbeatable. Last year was out of this world - that sand formation dished out...