keg : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quantity contained in a keg
- n small cask or barrel
- Sarah, 21, describes a "keg stand"--two friends suspend you by your ankles over a keg, and you guzzle as much cheap beer as quickly as you can--and beams: "There are girls who can .
- To Keg or Not to Keg? .
- The Catholic Church (and Pope Benedict XVI) were presented with a public-relations powder keg in March when news broke that a 9-year-old Brazilian girl underwent an abortion after .
News & Articles
- The Keg Royalties Income Fund Announces June 2013 Cash Distribution
The Keg Royalties Income Fund today announced that its June 2013 distribution of $0.08 cents per unit has been declared and is payable to unitholders of record as at June 21, 2013. The June 2013 distribution ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Estabrook Biergarten celebrates first year with renovations, shorter lines
It has been a year since the Estabrook Biergarten, now remodeled, opened in Estabrook Park and so, it's time to raise steins and say "prost!" This will undoubtedly happen at the anniversary / grand opening party, set for Thursday, June 20 at 5:30 p.m. with ceremonial speeches followed by a celebratory keg tapping.
June 13, 2013 - OnMilwaukee.com
- Columbia SC Club Calendar June 12-19
Tweet Wednesday 12 live music Carolina Wings (Cayce): Open Mic w/ Jason Dalton Gervais & Vine: Kings Country Swing Keg Cowboy: Open Mic w/ Phonic Cafe Mac’s on Main: Open Jam New Brookland Tavern: Lundy & the Lucky 13 Red Door Tavern: Open Mic w/ Noah Brock Utopia: Bluegrass Jam w/ Duane Ellen karaoke Art Bar: Linda’s Carraoke Bobby’s: Karaoke w/ DJ Ray Buckets II: Karaoke w/ DJ Slinky Carolina ...
June 12, 2013 - Free Times
- Vladimir Putin in guardian.co.uk
We consider it harmful and dangerous to turn Europe into a powder keg,Mr Putin said yesterday when asked at a news conference with the Portuguese prime minister, Jose Socrates, about the test.
- Richard Shelby in WBT
Sen. Richard C. Shelby of Alabama, the panel's senior Republican, cautioned, "I fear that we're sitting on a financial powder keg."
- Jan Egeland in Washington Post
This is the moment of truth for Darfur,UN Undersecretary General for Humanitarian Affairs Jan Egeland told reporters in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum. "We are playing with a powder keg, it could get infinitely worse."