kalimantan : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the part of Indonesia on the southern side of the island of Borneo
- n 3rd largest island in the world; in the western Pacific to the north of Java; largely covered by dense jungle and rain forest; part of the Malay Archipelago
News & Articles
- Kalimantan UK Regulatory Announcement: KSK Copper Project Update
VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kalimantan Gold Corporation Limited ("KLG")(TSX-V: KLG) (LSE: KLG) is pleased to announce further drill results from its ongoing delineation and scout drilling programs at Beruang Kanan, a planned extension program at Beruang Kanan and an update on its deep drilling program. Highlights: Definition drilling continues to intersect significant copper ...
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire
- KSK Copper Project Update
Kalimantan Gold Corporation Limited is pleased to announce further drill results from its ongoing delineation and scout drilling programs at Beruang
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in Jakarta Post
This undertaking will create multiple benefits for the development of the local economy in East Kalimantan,Yudhoyono said in the statement. "It sets a positive tone for future investments from the Middle East."
- Jusuf Kalla in International Herald Tribune
Foreigners always go on about Indonesia's high emissions, but don't forget they are also behind this,Jusuf Kalla told reporters. "Who first cut down the trees in Kalimantan (province)? It was developed countries like America and Japan,...
- Hatta Rajasa in Jakarta Post
In 2011, for example, we will have an oversupply of gas from Bontang, East Kalimantan. But we need LNG receiving terminals to distribute them in the country's growth centers,he said.