kafir : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an offensive and insulting term for any Black African
- n a member of the Kafir people in northeastern Afghanistan
- It issued a list of some 20 official spellings and definitions including: " Thresh " instead of "thrash"; "Brahma" instead of "Brahman" (Zebu cattle); " kafir " instead of .
- Two years ago, she says, her son Jafar came home from the Sunni-run Muslim National School and told her that his classmates had called him kafir, meaning infidel.
- Mamdouh Habib in The Age
Look what Australia is doing to Indonesia, a Muslim country, taking part of our Muslim brothers' and sisters' land and placing a kafir in it,Mr Habib wrote to a contact in Pakistan. "We should work out something, what you think brother? I...
- Imam Samudra in NEWS.com.au
Not long now Australia will go down. Its world will go down, the people will go down and doom on their Armageddon,Samudra said in English. "Specially for you Australia. Tell to your Minister, if you kafir did not convert to Islam then you...
- Sidney Jones in USA Today
They appear to see their role not only as helping victims but as guarding against 'kafir' - infidel - influence,said Sidney Jones, Southeast Asia project director for the International Crisis Group.