kaffiyeh : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an Arab headdress consisting of a square piece of cloth folded into a triangle and fastened over the crown by an agal
- With time the kaffiyeh became politically neutral and lost some of its freshness.
- He started wearing a red-and-white kaffiyeh, or headdress, and expensive watches and clothes, although he was unemployed for much of the time.
- Says Aymad, a tunnel digger who wears a Palestinian kaffiyeh wrapped around his head: "The Israelis destroyed dozens of tunnels, but many more are left undamaged, and as long as .
- Michelle Malkin in PoliGazette (blog)
The kaffiyeh, for the clueless, is the traditional scarf of Arab men that has come to symbolize murderous Palestinian jihad,Michelle wrote in her syndicated column.