- n term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
look here, junior, it's none of your business
- n a third-year undergraduate
- n the younger of two persons
she is two years my junior
- n a son who has the same first name as his father
- a younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
- s used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
the junior class
- s including or intended for youthful persons
a junior sports league
- Brian Vickers in International Herald Tribune
My goal is to keep Junior behind me,Vickers said. "I went to block him. I beat him to the yellow line and then he just turned us. To wreck somebody intentionally like that in front of the entire field is really kind of dangerous. That's my...
- Jim Boeheim in Journal Inquirer
The USA Basketball Junior National Team committee is thrilled to be able to give some of the top older college players this opportunity to be involved with USA Basketball this summer,said Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim, who is chairman of the...
- Steve Yzerman in msnbc.com
He's got a little destiny to him - his entire career, throughout minor hockey, junior hockey, NHL,Canada executive director Steve Yzerman said about Crosby. "So it's just another monumental moment in his career. And he's what, 22 still?...