- s used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
a third-year student
- Seto is now a third-year undergrad, majoring in economics at the University of Michigan.
- Despite the success, the Dodgers drew just over a million fans, second-best in the league but roughly half of what Milwaukee's third-year team drew.
- The third-year Bill suffered a fracture and disclocation of his spine, in which the C3 and C4 vertebrae in his spinal cord were telescoped when he went in to tackle the Broncos .
News & Articles
- Eags release 2013-2014 men's basketball schedule
The schedule, announced by third-year head coach Jim Hayford, includes 20 Big Sky Conference games for the second-straight year and a total of 14 home contests.
June 20, 2013 - KREM.com Spokane
- Adventure Park Employee "Slaps" Would-Be Thief Out of Boat
OKOLONA, AR - Rowdy Adventures in Okolona has plenty to keep its employees busy. There are zip-lines, swamp buggies and park maintenance to no end. "Whatever needs to be done I do it," explained third-year employee Josh Lockwood.
June 20, 2013 - CW Arkansas