jobholder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an employee who holds a regular job
- One jobholder out of four in metropolitan Youngstown (pop.
- Franz von Papen, sly oldtime German diplomat, World War I spy, and jobholder under Hitler from 1933 down to the end.
- The long career of James John Davis as a Federal jobholder was punctuated last week by a 33-minute lapse into private citizenship.
News & Articles
- My First Job: Richard Bothe
My First Job is a feature that highlights people's first - or wackiest - job and what they learned from the experience. Please limit responses to 100 words or less. Responses may be edited for style, content or length. A photo of the jobholder accompanies the feature.
June 15, 2013 - The Victoria Advocate