- n someone who makes jewelry
- n someone in the business of selling jewelry
- As for Garrard, it would continue to serve the royal family (Garrard was appointed the crown jeweler by Queen Victoria, and the current crown jeweler, David Thomas, still .
- The Bungies bring a grinding, jeweler's meticulousness to what most people consider an unhealthy amusement for children.
- It did not take a jeweler's eyepiece, however, to see that Cartier's might be in for a change of character.
- Simon Wiesenthal in CTV.ca
He gave one questioner this response: "When we come to the other world and meet the millions of Jews who died in the camps and they ask us, 'What have you done?' there will be many answers. You will say, 'I became a jeweler.' Another will say, 'I...
- Suzanne Pleshette in Orlando Sentinel
My uncle delivered his oldest child,Pleshette said. "My cousin is his jeweler. We've been friends all these years."
- Mariah Carey in People Magazine
I like elaborate,Carey told MTV News, of her plans for her upcoming tour to promote her album E=MC2. "We only do substantial. That's what my jeweler says. I haven't gotten the looks in mind just yet, but we're going to figure it out soon...