- n an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- The Queen has an extensive collection of jewellery, most of which are Crown Jewels, some inherited and some gifts, including the largest pink diamond in the world.
- The Baronne de Reutern is designing amusing false jewellery.
- She is not allowed to wear jewellery under her burqa.
News & Articles
- Wholesale Jewellery Trends Announces Festival Fashion Promotion
Wholesale Jewellery Trends are pleased to announce their latest promotion which will allow music fans to follow the fashion of their favourite musical artists. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10834740.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- JewelStreet.com Relaunches at Jewellery Week London
LONDON, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- JewelStreet.com , the online jewellery marketplace, today relaunched with a new logo, a new website and the largest boutique at Jewellery Week London. Celebrating ...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Dupuis Fine Jewellery Auctioneers Semi-Annual Auction to include unique pieces from the estate of Mrs. Robertson Davies
TORONTO, June 17, 2013 /CNW/ - A remarkable offering of hundreds of modern and centuries-old jewels and timepieces - including stunning pieces from the estate of Mrs. Robertson Davies -- will be offered to the public at Dupuis Fine Jewellery Auctioneers' Semi-Annual Auction at The...
June 17, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Patrick Swayze in WELT ONLINE
Swayze told People magazine: "Lisa and I have been back and forth from New Mexico enjoying the arrival of spring and new baby calves. This past weekend, we spent a fun time with friends in Reno for Lisa's birthday, where I took her jewellery...
- Prince Frederic von Anhalt in Contactmusic.com
Von Anhalt tells the National Enquirer, "We're mad as hell. We want our money back. We might be forced to sell our Bel Air home, cars, artwork and even our jewellery because of this sick man. This scam artist should be dragged through the streets...
- Warren Buffett in NEWS.com.au
By any common sense definition, we are in a recession,Mr Buffett said. "Business is slowing down. We have retail stores in candy, home furnishings and jewellery. Across the board, I'm seeing a significant slowdown."