- n a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
News & Articles
- Pastor Wilfredo De Jesus Credits Church Growth to Serving the Marginalized
Wilfredo "Choco" De Jesus, pastor of New Life Covenant Church in Chicago, shared Tuesday that he believes the massive growth his Illinois megachurch has experienced during his 13 years of leadership is due to an active and bold outreach to society's outcasts.
June 18, 2013 - The Christian Post
- Rep. Jim Bridenstine References Jesus for Abortion Ban After 20 Weeks (Video)
Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) made a reference to Jesus Christ when he spoke on the House floor on Tuesday in support of the anti-abortion "Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act" (video below). As part of his speech, Rep. Bridenstine slammed those who inflict pain on the unborn (with abortion) "in the name of choice and in the name of convenience.” "If we willingly embrace cruelty in the name ...
June 18, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Loving Jesus but hating the church
“Do you like Jesus, but hate the church?” I saw a sign that said this on a booth during Downtown Lee’s Summit. The idea was to elicit comments, many of which were video recorded for later reference.
June 17, 2013 - Lee's Summit Journal
- Mike Huckabee in International Herald Tribune
WASHINGTON: Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, asks in an upcoming article, "Don't Mormons believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers?"
- Pope Benedict XVI in ABC News
Let us think also of the place named Bethlehem, of the land in which Jesus lived, and which he loved so deeply,said Benedict, who is expected to visit the Holy Land in May. "Let us pray that peace will be established there, that hatred and...
- Elton John in AFP
I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems,John said in an interview posted on the website of US celebrity news magazine Parade.