- n a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
- n someone who redeems or buys back (promissory notes or merchandise or commercial paper etc.)
- Extremism may claim God as its redeemer, but it's really the selfish product of lunacy.
- If Nasrallah surrenders, it would destroy his newfound aura as Islam's defiant redeemer.
- Indeed, as startling as it may seem in the secular West, millions of devout Filipinos viewed Aquino as a sort of Blessed Mother, a redeemer who came to resolve the passion play .
News & Articles
- HS SOFTBALL: Holy Redeemer falls short in quest for final
Redeemer falls in 10 innings ALLENTOWN - Brandywine Heights defeated Holy Redeemer, 5-4, in 10 innings in a Class AA softball semifinal at Patriots Park in Allentown, staving off several comeback attempts. Brandywine Heights (26-2) will play Riverside
June 12, 2013 - The Scranton Times-Tribune
- Holy Redeemer vs.Brandywine Heights softball updates
ALLENTOWN 8212 Holy Redeemer and Brandywine Heights are tied 3-3 after seven innings Tuesday in the PIAA Class 2A softball semifinals at Patriots Park.
June 12, 2013 - Times Leader
- Redeemer softball game postponed
The PIAA Class 2A softball semifinal game between Holy Redeemer and Brandywine Heights scheduled for Monday has been postponed due to rain.The game has been rescheduled for 6 p.m. Tuesday at Patriots Park in Allentown. The winner advances to the state championship game at 10 a.m. Friday at Penn State.
June 11, 2013 - Times Leader
- Pope Benedict XVI in Sydney Morning Herald
On this night, when we look towards Bethlehem, let us pray in a special way for the birthplace of our Redeemer and for the men and women who live and suffer there,Benedict said. "We wish to pray for peace in the Holy Land. Look O Lord,...
- Franklin Graham in Contra Costa Times
May this be the beginning of a new dawn for America as we humble ourselves before you and acknowledge you alone as our Lord, our Savior and our Redeemer,said Graham, son of evangelist Billy Graham.
- Randy Jackson in Access Hollywood
The redeemer of the night right here: Danny Gokey! That was blazing hot,Randy stated as Kara cheered him on also.