- s showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
jealous of his success and covetous of his possessions
- s suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
a jealous lover
- So is it Facebook that's making people jealous online, or do Facebook-jealous people simply choose to use the site a lot? The study authors argue "that both options are inevitably .
- Joseph's brothers grow jealous and sell him into slavery.
- I'm extremely jealous of this woman, and not just because she's the one who wrote Eat Pray Love.
News & Articles
- NEWS: Nintendo Image Share Service For Animal Crossing: New Leaf Now Available In English
Show off your town to all your jealous friends! 3DS owners can now take advantage of Nintendo's Image Share service in English by going to http://i.nintendo.net in their 3DS browser and following the instructions. This service, which has been available in Japanese for a few months already, allows users to upload screenshots from Animal Crossing: New Leaf to Twitter or Tumblr. The service ...
June 17, 2013 - Nintendo World Report
- E3 2013's Survival Revival: Outlast, The Evil Within And Daylight
These days, you can't swing a dead cat inside the Los Angeles Convention Center without hitting at least five or six competitive, online, first-person-shooters. The FPS market is, in a word "crowded," leaving many gamers clamoring for something different. With the prevalence of regenerating health, ammo supplies that would make Tony Montana jealous, and the general handholding of most games ...
June 16, 2013 - Forbes
- Jennifer Aniston Is Jealous of Kate Middleton's Hair
Jennifer Aniston tells the July 2013 issue of Marie Claire that she's jealous of Kate Middleton's hair and talks about how she'll style her tresses for her wedding to Justin Theroux
June 13, 2013 - Us Weekly via omg!
- Michelle Phillips in ABC News
Mackenzie is jealous of her siblings, who have accomplished a lot and did not become drug addicts,Michelle said.
- Ethan Hawke in FOXNews
What happens _ it's not that they're jealous of each other; it's that the person you share your life with isn't in the mood to support,Hawke says. "You want to have a pity party for yourself, but they're off to the Golden Globes and you...
- Pavel Datsyuk in The Associated Press
I'm kind of jealous. I want to break history,Datsyuk said.