- s suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
- His platoon leader says the green-eyed soldier is the finest he has ever commanded, and Mukhtar takes the compliment with a shrug of his skinny shoulders.
- Sarah Churchill, 67, tempestuous, redhaired, green-eyed, actress-author daughter of Sir Winston Churchill; of renal failure; in London.
- To reveal Fido's green-eyed monster, Range and three other scientists at the University of Vienna put together pairs of domestic dogs, each accompanied by an experimenter.
News & Articles
- Adopt a friend
Beautiful green-eyed 5-year-old Cindy is a very affectionate girl whose favorite pastime is loving you and being loved by you.
June 20, 2013 - Fort Bragg Advocate-News
- Brooks Mileson in Times Online
There are a lot of green-eyed monsters in Scottish football,Mileson, who would happily give postmatch interviews on the springy Raydale Park pitch, said defiantly during that cup run. "A lot of people want us to fail. They talk about what...
- Willie McKay in Sunday Herald
This is all about the green-eyed monster of those jealous of successful football agents,said McKay in response to the report's findings on him.