- n a large round hard candy
- n a word that is hard to pronounce
- One of Reagan High's coolest coeds dies swallowing a candy jawbreaker.
- Sample Rugg jawbreaker: "The American problem is to bring forth on this continent that civilization of economic abundance, democratic behavior and integrity of expression which .
- That jawbreaker meant something quite simple: war contractors can now pretend that their contracts have actually been canceled.
News & Articles
- Lineup Announced for 31st Outfest; Jonathan Groff, Megan Mullally and James Franco Among Selections
Now in its 31st year, Outfest has officially unveiled its selections for the upcoming edition of the festival. After debuting at Sundance back in January, "C.O.G.," based on a David Sedaris story and starring Jonathan Groff, has secured the festival's Opening Night Gala. At the tail end of the festival is "G.B.F.," a teen comedy from "Jawbreaker" director Darren Stein featuring Megan Mullally ...
June 7, 2013 - indieWIRE
- Chris Carrabba in FMQB
I thought, 'Here'sa guy who might challenge me to look at my songs differently,'Carrabba says. "Adam is a student of a different world of musicianship than I am. He was studying the Beach Boys while I was studying Jawbreaker. It's like we...