jamboree : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The Pan Ams might have provided a three-week jamboree for millions of athletes, locals and visitors, but when the closing ceremony ended, the city returned to its usual mess.
- Though the jamboree was American, boys had come from as far as Brazil, Greece and Iran to take part.
- It's like a Disney revue--the Country Bear Jamboree, except the bears are women who never eat and the jamboree consists of acting bored.
- Michael Tilson Thomas in AFP
This is at the same time a classical concert, a summit, a scout jamboree and a speed date,Tilson Thomas said.
- Goodluck Jonathan in This Day
Jonathan said: "When you use the word summit, it becomes problematic because the people feel that when you say summit that people will come from everywhere, different memos, sentiments, and make it a jamboree. It is not really what they want. We...