jambalaya : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n spicy Creole dish of rice and ham, sausage, chicken, or shellfish with tomatoes, peppers, onions, and celery
- Like jambalaya, gumbo and etouffee 13.
- Bush is still in the post-jambalaya press conference for the local media and can't get to the phone.
- For weeks, the Krewe had been serving thousands of free bowls of steaming hot gumbo and spicy jambalaya to rescuers and cleanup workers.
News & Articles
- Get some Cajun flavor
Get some Cajun food and flavor at the Bayou Boogaloo in Norfolk The annual Bayou Boogaloo and Cajun Food Festival this weekend brings the music and flavors of N'awlins to Town Point Park along the downtown Norfolk waterfront. Enjoy great bands including The North Mississippi All-Stars and Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue. New Orleans chefs will bring an authentic taste experience with jambalaya ...
June 20, 2013 - Daily Press
- House Music: Your Living Room Might Be Your Next Concert Venue
At 5:58 on a warm and sunny spring evening in North Quincy, Mass., Frank Sullivan is stirring a pot of homemade jambalaya on the kitchen stove with a...
June 14, 2013 - Billboard
- New Iberia Juneteenth Celebration set for June 15th
The New Iberia Juneteenth Celebration will be held on June 15, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. in New Iberia at the Martin Luther King Center located in West End Park. The L-n-P Family Group is sponsoring the celebration, featuring: a three on three basketball competion, a watermelon eating contest($5 entry fee), jambalaya cooking contest($25 entry fee), and a variety of vendors($50 entry fee ...
June 14, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- Robby Albarado in USA Today
My ideal thing I wanted to do was to stay behind The Tin Man because I figured he'd get me to the 1-8 pole,Albarado said. "If Jambalaya was good enough, he'd run by him and he did."
- Tim Tebow in Wall Street Journal
That's a great question,Mr. Tebow says. "I've never been to Pittsburgh. I was thinking we might start by building a birdhouse for the local nursing home. Then we could make some jambalaya and serve it to those fellows I saw beneath the...
- Michael Chertoff in Christian Science Monitor
The jambalaya was very good,Chertoff told reporters.