- s separate and distinct from others of the same kind
- In effect, they will have about a month to negotiate a sort of social compact, which they will then have to enforce in item-by-item decisions on particular pay and price boosts.
- He gave an item-by-item explanation of the company's annual financial report, the first ever televised.
- Even that limit may not be reached, because the pact also contains strict item-by-item regulation of 18 specific categories of products; it allows the Japanese almost no freedom .
- Vijay Singh in Thaindian.com (blog)
We have drawn up a list of the revised scope of work. This is now being finalised on an item-by-item basis after which the additional cost will be worked out,Singh said.