isotonic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a (used of solutions) having the same or equal osmotic pressure
- a relating to or characterized by the equal intervals of a musical scale
- a of or involving muscular contraction in which tension is constant while length changes
- s of two or more muscles; having equal tension
- Traditional exercise, known as "isotonic," beefs up a muscle by moving it.
- Ramsay's charges do isometric and isotonic exercises to increase their leaping ability (Center Cliff Anderson is only 6 ft.