isometric : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a line connecting isometric points
- a related by an isometry
- a of or involving muscular contraction in which tension increases while length remains constant
- s having equal dimensions or measurements
- s of a crystal system characterized by three equal axes at right angles
- Isometric experts, however, claim that the two methods are practically identical.
- The suit will knead the cream into the body and the fiber will produce an "isometric push-pull action" that makes the whole operation a kind of wear-a-massage.
- Rising at 6:30 in his two-story French villa, Westmoreland does 25 push-ups and a few isometric exercises, usually breakfasts alone (his family, along with 1,800 other .
News & Articles
- Mechanical Piping Designer
Responsibilities: • Coordinate a team of designers for project execution. • Responsible for P&ID development oversight • Plot Plan and Grading Plan development • Piping Plan / Isometric generation • 3-D CAD Model design • Fluent with CADWorx and/or AutoDesk 3D • Civil/Structural Design experience a plus • Work collaboratively with others in a team environment to accomplish objectives • Verify ...
July 2, 2013 - Rigzone