ironist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a humorist who uses ridicule and irony and sarcasm
- Walk through the graveyard; cemeteries reward the ironist.
- On the other hand, there's something very attractive about the boots worn by the notorious bandit and ironist, Ben Wade (Russell Crowe) a dapper, literate, sexy guy who whiles .
- Crossing Paris, the first and longest tale, is by Marcel Ayme, a deft ironist who likes to pare the French mind and character like an apple.
News & Articles
- The Saenger Theatre in New Orleans reopens Sept. 28 with Jerry Seinfeld
The long-awaited reopening of the Saenger Theatre in New Orleans takes a tantalizing step closer to reality with the announcement of a fall lineup that begins Sept. 28 with two performances by master ironist Jerry Seinfeld. A full season of...
June 13, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- John Zorn in San Francisco Chronicle
I see myself and many artists like me as the torchbearers through these dark ages,says Zorn, 51, during a rare phone interview from his apartment in Greenwich Village. "People for the most part see me as a pastiche artist, as an ironist,...