- n an electrical converter that converts direct current into alternating current
- Enphase puts micro-inverters on each individual panel in an installation, which boosts overall productivity.
- One worker demonstrated the big inverter testing machine, where the inverters are run at very high temperatures to make sure they don't overheat under even the most extreme .
- The inverters convert battery power to alternating current, are needed to operate the autopilot system.
News & Articles
- GE and BELECTRIC Partner to Power Tomorrow's Green Energy
GE Signs Frame Agreement With BELECTRIC for Delivery of GE's Latest 1,500-VDC ProSolar Central Inverter Technology Agreement Marks Milestone to Join Forces in Developing Innovative Solar Solutions and Renewable Solutions for Utility Scale Projects Start of a Global Partnership With the Aim to Install More than 100 Units by the End of the Year in Germany and Other Countries to Help Meet ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet