- n the creation of something in the mind
- n a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- n the act of inventing
- PTI picks the best inventions of 2001 .
- PTI Magazine brings you a look at the coolest new inventions and technology of 2004.
- Disagree with our choice for Invention of the Year? Tell us which invention you think deserves top honors.
News & Articles
- Map takes campers to Mexico
On Wednesday, students in Camp Invention journeyed to the Cave of Crystals in Mexico using a three-dimensional mapping application.
June 24, 2013 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Reinvent summer fun with Camp Invention
The nationally acclaimed Camp Invention summer program is returning to Rolla.
June 23, 2013 - Rolla Daily News
- Camp Invention returns to Maple Grove
It has been announced that the Camp Invention summer program is returning to Cedar Island Elementary School this summer. Camp … The post Camp Invention returns to Maple Grove appeared first on Press and News .
June 20, 2013 - Dayton Press & News
- Woody Allen in Newsday
He was "probably the greatest film artist, all things considered, since the invention of the motion picture camera," Woody Allen said in a 70th birthday tribute in 1988.
- Lee Westwood in CBSSports.com (blog)
I think it depends on whether you're a PGA Tour member or not,Westwood said. "I think The Players probably used to be regarded as the fifth major, and it felt that way back in the late '90s. But since the invention of the World Golf...
- John Adams in Washington Post
John Adams, America's first vice president, complained: "My country in its wisdom has contrived for me the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived."