intestine : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- How much guts does it take to survive? Nature supplies man with an average 25 feet, four-fifths of it in the small intestine (comprising the duodenum, ileum and jejunum).
- The doctors apparently removed two damaged sections of the small intestine and one of the large intestine, then sewed the ends back together.
- Nearly all colon cancers start as polyps, tiny grapelike projections that sprout on the inside of the large intestine.
- Dana White in Yahoo! Sports
He had a hole in his intestine,White said. "The (stuff) was leaking into his stomach. That's what was causing him so much pain. That and he had abscesses. The doctor told him he hasn't been right for a year. His immune system has been...
- Rolf BÃ¼ttiker in New York Times
There will always be cervelas,Mr. BÃ¼ttiker, who is also a deputy in Parliament, said over coffee. "But what we had to fear is that it would be without zebu intestine."
- Abhishek Bachchan in Times of India
Abhishek Bachchan said, "Pa is responding well to the medication. Food particles had been stuck to his intestine walls and he is being treated for that."